Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My name is Katherine, some people call me Kate.  All my life I have been a much more productive person when I have a vacation planned.  I am a registered nurse and one day I ask myself "why am I working so hard".  Especially when all I can think about is my next vacation.  So I decide to make a change for the better.  Now, I spend my days helping others plan their next trip and exploring different destinations for the best vacation spot.
I got married on a cruise ship about 5 years ago.  So, I am especially connected with destination weddings and honeymoons.  I also love the challenge of planning the group getaway.  I currently have a 3 year old, and would say that I have mastered traveling with a child.  My son in his 3 years of life has traveled to more than 7 states, the Bahamas, the Caribbean, Mexico and on 3 cruises.  So if you have questions...ask me!
I am specialize in air travel, cruises, tours, hotels, car rentals, group travel, destination weddings, honeymoons and more.  Weather you are looking for a quick weekend get away in the Caribbean or a group trip to New York City, I am your girl.  Let me know if I can help you in anyway, and I would like to thank you in advance for the chance to help you plan your travel throughout the world.  Email me at katherine@adv-travel.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment